asked Mar 24 at 19:52 by pfrancq (0)
It seems not possible to group multiple effect tracks.
It isn't. Same as Live. If your goal is to route multiple return tracks to a single bus that you can put effects on, you can do that. That bus has to be added as an effect track itself.
answered Mar 30 at 00:29 by amg56 (157)
It's exactly what I did, but I think it would be easier if effect tracks could be grouped. Moreover, it would be also helped to keep an overview when you have a huge number of effect tracks.
answered Mar 31 at 19:32 by pfrancq (0)
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Mar 24 at 19:52
Seen: 102 times
Last updated: Apr 14 at 08:54