asked Apr 05 at 05:41 by Meloverse (41)
It works in Bitwig 2 very disturbing, because over this wonderful GUI a thick useless bar is lying. It gives me the feeling as if it is not in the full screen.
Several projects could easily be listed in the browser.
It makes sense to have projects in tabs so you easily can drag content between them.
answered Apr 10 at 14:44 by fredrik (1.3k)
Yes that's right. But this really great feature you only use from time to time.
It would be great if the double-arrow-icon on right side would have an effect to hide the project tab bar.
The buttons above are also much too big now.
I do not like it when unnecessary space is wasted.
answered Apr 11 at 00:52 by Meloverse (41)
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Apr 05 at 05:41
Seen: 82 times
Last updated: Apr 11 at 00:52