asked Apr 15 at 19:06 by Mugen (13)
In Bitwig 1 there was a huge button for toggling the audio engine. How to do it in version 2?
The audio engine should automatically engage itself. If you open two projects, you'll see the project you are not currently working on will have that big ol button on it again. I hope this helps!
I just created a bitwig tutorial Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1lwfFPuKwAiQ3QJudOmRA
answered Apr 18 at 23:18 by alexvan (11)
Hi! Right click on the transport area in the upper part of the screen and there you will see context menu for audio engine options.
answered Apr 18 at 23:20 by Enrize (41)
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Apr 15 at 19:06
Seen: 63 times
Last updated: Apr 19 at 00:30