asked Apr 21 at 08:43 by Dekraken (21)
Ok call me a noob or whatever but I have a question about my vst folder. I have from every plugin two versions, sometimes even four, what is the difference between them. It makes browsing through them a long trip, but i can get over that. The main reason for my question is wich one uses the least/ most cpu. I understand the difference between mono and stereo. The icon in front of the name of the vsts (for example fabfilter saturn) have or a power plug in it or 3 stripes like this ///. They are both 64 bit. So is there anyone who can help me with this probably simple question?
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Apr 21 at 08:43
Seen: 47 times
Last updated: Apr 22 at 22:11