asked Sep 02 '18 at 14:14 by ratsnake (211)

Hi - wondering if I am missing the option or a maybe a modulator work around to reverse keytrack the filter.

I think some synths had this features - CS80 I believe even had keyboard splits for filter tracking so you could lay out a pattern over the keys and they would trigger the filter differently. Kinda missing this on the polysynth and sampler instruments in BW.. but if theres some keytrack modulator work around I am all ears!

Did you try the keytrack modulator? Thats what its there for. To get the reverse modulation you could use absolute mode and invert the curve... But its easier to simply use the default curve and reverse the modulation direction when you are adding it to the filter cutoff (ie drag left instead of right).


answered Sep 02 '18 at 14:58 by djx (315)

hell yeah, nah i totally missed it. thanks a lot for the headsup


answered Sep 02 '18 at 15:07 by ratsnake (211)

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Sep 02 '18 at 14:14

Seen: 398 times

Last updated: Sep 02 '18 at 15:07