asked Feb 20 '19 at 17:04 by exalt (11)

In September i am starting a Music Event Technology degree, Can I purchase an EDU License now? Id like to get started now and not have to wait till September! it would be a massive help if so!

I have proof that I have a confirmed place at the Uni, not just of an offer or application... is this enough??



you should email to

Best regards,



answered Feb 20 '19 at 20:20 by fsciarra62 (1.0k)

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Feb 20 '19 at 17:04

Seen: 494 times

Last updated: Feb 20 '19 at 20:20