asked Jun 04 at 18:31 by Sillygau5 (11)

edited Jun 04 at 18:32

I am a student at Byram Hills High School. I am not aware if this is an accredited institution or not, and have been checking everywhere to try and see. Also, it was stated in the FAQ that I need a copy of my current registered curriculum. What does that mean and how in the world do I get one?

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 04 at 18:31

Seen: 92 times

Last updated: Jun 04 at 18:32