asked Jun 26 at 19:39 by FREDLGX (11)

In Ableton Live, the instrument rack allows you to layer several instruments but also to set key zone or velocity zones, with a fade range for a smooth cross-over between the instruments.

I couldn't find the capability in Bitwig Instrument Layer. Adding a Note FIlter, go some way into creating a "hard" keyboard split, but how can I set-up the fade / progressive cross-over between instruments based on the key played (and maybe velocity)? Or is their another container for this?


Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 26 at 19:39

Seen: 137 times

Last updated: Jun 26 at 19:39