asked Nov 03 '15 at 07:32 by psudaform (41)

Hi there,

Files bounced from the launcher about 70% of the time render as complete silence. There is file created, but no audio in it. The other 30% of the time, the files renders, but it will NOT actually play any sound. I have to rightclick it in the clip and choose "show in containing folder", then once it's been located in the finder, when I start playback in bitwig, the file then plays.

I have my osx spotlight features disabled, and as will I made sure there are no permissions problems with the folders my audio project are is,

mavericks 10.9.5 BWS 1.1-1.3

cheers

Same problem for me and one of my friends

link

answered Nov 15 '15 at 22:45 by MJ (501)

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×37
×2

Asked: Nov 03 '15 at 07:32

Seen: 1,025 times

Last updated: Nov 15 '15 at 22:45