asked Dec 01 '16 at 19:40 by roddymack1984 (41)
The undo function does not work on vst plugins. It works fine oon bitwig devices but does not work on any vst plugins. Does any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?
This is not a bug roddy. To my knowledge, there isn't a single DAW that implements undo on VST plugins. These plugins are third party software, and the VST API wasn't explicitly designed to support undo. Reason can pull off undos it but it doesn't use VST.
answered Dec 02 '16 at 04:38 by amg56 (157)
Seriously, when will Bitwig fix this?
answered Jan 20 at 01:20 by alexssung (11)
+1 I agree
answered Apr 18 at 17:32 by Ton-ish (383)
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Dec 01 '16 at 19:40
Seen: 193 times
Last updated: Apr 18 at 17:32