asked Dec 02 '16 at 21:30 by Ott (54)
Will there be a convolution reverb device? I've tried many VSTs, but most of them are far too clunky for my liking. Ideally I'd like something that does the same thing as Fruity Convolver.
+1, I would really appreciate native convolution reverb device with ability to save IR file within the project file.
answered Apr 19 at 19:11 by Enrize (41)
Up vote from me. I feel like this, along with some granular toys, should have been implemented before "treemonster".
answered Apr 21 at 00:23 by importjingles (11)
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
- *italic* or __italic__
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: Dec 02 '16 at 21:30
Seen: 230 times
Last updated: Apr 21 at 00:23